First off, let me apologize for being gone so long. Prior commitments have led me to not being able to post for quite a while. With that said, I am glad to be back and just in time for the NBA Playoffs to start. Yes I know that they have really been going on now for over a month, but have they really? Once Derrick Rose screwed up his knee, was there a point in watching any of the games up until now? We all knew it was going to be Boston vs Miami and San Antonio vs OKC. This is the problem with the NBA…98% of the league is role players, the other 2% are the superstars. And the superstars rule this league. No superstar on your team, well then your team is garbage…pure and simple. Ok well maybe not garbage, but you aren’t getting to the Conference Finals with a bunch of role players. And as much as it pains me to say it, we can go ahead and pencil Miami in for the Finals, Boston stands as much of a chance of winning their series as I do playing for the NBA.
Boston is just too damn old, way too much tread on the tires. Ray Allen looks like he should be collecting Social Security. I mean the guy is missing foul shot after foul shot. A career 90% plus free throw shooter is shooting around 50% in the playoffs. Anyways, yes Boston may win one or even two games just based on knowledge of the game, but honestly there really isn’t a point in delaying the inevitable. Let’s just go ahead and fast forward to the Finals where Miami will lose to the Western Finals Champ, and all can be right with the world. A world where Lebron has zero rings, and the flopper i.e. Dwayne Wade never wins another one.